Leadership isn’t easy — especially when you have to lead different people with different life experiences. And most of the conventional wisdom about leadership is downright wrong at best and business-destroying at worst.
But nothing can catapult your business more than becoming a better leader. And Mike Cardus, a leadership expert whose clients include McDonald’s, Toyota, and the U.S. Air Force helps you make it easier.
In this episode, Mike Cardus joins me to discuss his leadership secrets that have been used by Fortune 500 companies to grow the most successful businesses in America.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Why humility is like a tapeworm that keeps you motivated and hungry (even if you’re ultra-successful) (9:07)
- How trying to fix your team member’s problems creates a demon that will demolish you both (9:55)
- The “go with the flow” method of persuasion that makes your team members happy to do your bidding (14:20)
- Why committees are as deadly as communism to your business (16:54)
- How encouraging your biggest cynics on your team transforms them into your best employees (18:44)
- Toyota’s “2×2 Lean System” that consistently delivers predictable and repeatable results with whatever you try (20:55)
Want to learn more about how Mike can level up your leadership skills? Head over to his website at https://mikecardus.com/. Or if you have any questions for Mike, feel free to shoot him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.