We have become a consumer culture, easily distracted by a digital world. As a result, it becomes increasingly difficult for us to maintain focus. This negatively impacts our jobs as well as our relationships.
In this episode, I discuss how lack of focus is destroying our culture and concrete methods you can use to regain your ability to focus.
Show Highlights Include:
- The shocking truth about how long it takes you to overcome distractions, and how you can maintain your focus to get more done (2:30)
- Why your phone is your worst enemy when you’re trying to focus and what to do about it (4:56)
- The stealth phone app that’s quietly stealing nearly 4 hours of your day without you recognizing it (5:57)
- Why leaving your phone at home makes you smarter (9:31)
- The “45/15” plan for regaining your focus to improve all areas of your life (13:49)
- How “Mental Gymnastics” improve your ability to focus (14:58)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.