Virtual events are becoming more and more popular. But they can be harder to pull off than live events. When you’re not face-to-face with your customers, you have to make sure you get every piece of the event right.
In this episode, virtual event expert Kantis Simmons discusses a framework for delivering an amazing virtual experience that builds relationships and makes sales, even if this is your first event.
Highlights from this episode include:
- The M.O.V.E. framework that has your customers clamoring to throw cash at you (1:48)
- A simple strategy for getting your virtual event booked solid well before it starts (3:31)
- How to make your virtual events (almost) as real as a physical gathering (5:33)
- The surprising reason video is not the most important aspect of your virtual event and what to make absolutely sure you get right (6:52)
- A lighting mistake that can ruin your entire event and how to fix it immediately (11:29)
If you want to know how to get 50-100 leads for your coaching business every single day, head over to getdailyclients.com to grab our free Paid Ad Playbook, as well as some other great bonuses.