You have two choices when you fail:
- Let it cripple your motivation and give up.
- Use it as fuel to succeed beyond your wildest dreams.
All results-driven leaders have one thing in common — they choose option #2. Failure is inevitable, but it’s not a death sentence.
In this episode, Garret Biss — a former Marine Corps Pilot and substance abuse addict — joins me to discuss how his divorce grew his business, how he focuses on results when times get tough, and why failure is the best thing that can happen to you.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The 400-page “Results Bible” that guarantees high levels of achievement as soon as you crack it open (1:51)
- Why you need to read life-changing books at least 21 times if you want to “reprogram” your mind (2:48)
- The weird way shelling out $40 for a blank book will fill you with unlimited money-printing ideas (3:34)
- How an earth-shattering divorce with the girl of your dreams can skyrocket your business’s success (6:13)
- The dark side of success that sabotages your relationships and health (7:50)
- Why focusing on what you suck at helps you improve your strongest skills (9:02)
- The sneaky way an emotional “hiccup” in your early childhood can torment your entire life (and how to stop it) (26:45)
- How obsessing over your successes immediately drowns out doubt, anxiety, and uncertainty (35:17)
If you or someone you know is battling in recovery, head over to https://www.totalfreedomchallenge.com to get free access to a mini-course that can change your life.
Thriving in YOUR Recovery™ – https://online.thrivinginyourrecovery.com/