Have you ever wondered how some people get more done in a day than others get done in a week? Top performers do the work that others aren’t willing to do.
Top performers also aren’t afraid to invest in themselves. Coaches help them see things about themselves and their businesses they couldn’t see on their own.
In this episode realtor, real estate investor, and coach Nicole Ambrose discusses the importance of understanding the personality of your clients, how to choose the right coach for your business, and how to attract a flood of ideal clients fast.
Highlights from this episode include:
- How studying your recent sales can lead to a flood of new clients for your business (4:59)
- Why copying the most successful people in your industry leads to failure and what to do instead (5:38)
- How to make more sales than you ever dreamed of by not selling (10:59)
- How to quickly separate coaches that will scam you and coaches that are legit (even if you’ve been burned in the past) (14:15)
- The Miracle Morning method for accomplishing superhuman amounts of work before your competitors wake up (18:52)
- The trait that separates the top 1% in any industry (20:32)
If you want to know how to get 50-100 leads for your coaching business every single day, head over to getdailyclients.com to grab our free Paid Ad Playbook, as well as some other great bonuses.