Most financial advisors dream of an independent life, passive income and freedom. But screwed-up priorities set by other people keep them from getting there.
The wrong priorities can ruin every business. They make financial advisors say they work hard and want nothing more than success. But in reality, they value comfort and pleasure over their business.
You shouldn’t join the clientless masses who go back to their 9-5 after a few years. You deserve to make your dream life as an advisor a reality. In this episode, you’ll find out how to set priorities so you can execute what’ll really get you to your goals.
Ready to set goals and actually reach them? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- What dead-broke gambling addicts can teach you about the psychology of making money. (7:23)
- How to eliminate all your excuses by adopting the “crack addict mindset”. (8:17)
- Why a broke lady financing a Cadillac sets better priorities than most financial advisors. (9:41)
- The counter-intuitive reason working too much lets you prioritize your family. (14:17)
- How putting yourself over your clients makes clients value you more. (15:40)
- The hidden downside of being the best financial advisor in your area. (16:35)
- How Vanguard Research proved that clients don’t care about your qualifications (and the dead-simple quality which actually builds trust). (17:43)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletterand pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Find out even more about financial advisor marketing with these resources: