Entrepreneurs get too distracted by things that matter in the short term that they ignore everything that matters in the long term.
You can’t build a legacy by always running around like a chicken with his head chopped off.
In today’s episode, we’re sitting down with the dream-maker, Mark Evans, as he shares how he keeps his head on straight while running 16 successful business.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How thinking like a caveman will help you solve your most complex problems (1:22)
- Why focusing only about money and transactions is bankrupting your real-estate business (3:35)
- The subtle mindset shift that helps you stay one step ahead of your competition (5:31)
- How cell phones and technology are decimating your business (6:25)
- The “Black Diamond Slope” secret to growing your business beyond your wildest dreams… while you have fun (8:25)
- The #1 biggest mistake you’re making when you attend mastermind events (9:30)
- How to become more profitable by making less deals (12:08)
- Why your real estate business will keep you broke – especially if it’s a huge success (14:36)
- The cold, hard truth about why you don’t have as much time or money as you want (17:58)
If there was ONE THING that was helpful in this episode, share this show with someone it will help, and come back next week.