Too many people think they could build and grow a successful business by working more.
But you actually have to learn to work less if you want to build a legacy.
In today’s episode, we’re sitting down with Joe Evangelisti to talk about how to build a legacy from the ground up and why it’s not as simple as working more.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How to profit from political news regardless of your political views (4:07)
- How to finish your day by 9:30 am (9:09)
- The biggest misconception you have that’s causing your business to barely skate by (10:24)
- How to work in your business for 15 minutes or less per day (10:30)
- The “Sorcerer's Secret” for creating several extra hours every month without really doing anything (10:55)
- The most damaging thing business owners do that sabotages them without even realizing it (12:10)
- How you’re preventing your employees from reaching their potential (16:44)
- Why you need to quit showing up for work (22:14)
- The #1 biggest red flag when it comes to hiring new employees (23:50)
To learn more and work with Joe, head to https://joeevangelisti.com/.
If there was ONE THING that was helpful in this episode, share this show with someone it will help, and come back next week.