You’ve heard a ton about SEO and ranking on search engines to attract motivated seller leads. And if you’re like most people, it probably sounds tedious. No instant results, you have to create tons of content and one algorithm change can let your top 3 website rot on page 7.
So, do you even need SEO as a real estate investor?
Good entrepreneurs know which marketing channels to use and which to ignore. If you’ve got that advantage, you’ll get more leads than any of your competitors. If you don’t have those insights, you’ll waste money while wondering why nobody wants to sell you their house.
Ready to find out if SEO is for you? Listen now!
Plus: You’ll meet a member of Dan’s „inner circle“ at the start of this episode.
Show highlights include:
- How SEO is changing for real estate investors–and why most investors are wasting their money optimizing their website. (3:42)
- The biggest advantage SEO has over any other marketing channel. (5:07)
- The search results that get you up to 400% the clicks. (6:50)
- Why doing SEO improves the results of your postcards, direct mail and bandit signs. (7:37)
- The biggest „disadvantages“ of SEO that you can turn on their head to dominate your market. (8:41)
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy