- You didn’t know where to start and thought of doing all the behind-the-scenes planning that needs to get done to launch your show seems overwhelming
- You’re deathly afraid of being boring and you’re scared of freezing up or running out of things to say while recording your show and sounding stupid
- You think it’s too expensive to launch a show because you’ve heard how much other podcasters spend on their studio “set-up”
- You have a small list and you know it’ll take forever before you find enough listeners to get an ROI on your show.
- You highly doubt anyone wants to hear from you because there’s already so many podcasts out there in your niche and you don’t have a chance of standing out
- You don't know how to eliminate stress and have fun while growing your podcast. (If your show is stressing you out you’re doing it wrong.)
- You don't know how you can start your show without making a huge investment of dough and time
- You're worried about your list size (Actually, it doesn’t matter if you have a 100 person list or a 10,000 person list when launching a podcast as long as you have this one thing right)
- You badly want to cement yourself as the go to authority in a crowded market but you don't know how to get started
I've got some good news for you.
I've laid out the game plan for you to overcome all these obstacles and more in only 3 days.
CLICK HERE to check it out.