Napoleon Hill, the author of Think and Grow Rich, said one of the most common causes of failure is quitting when overtaken by temporary defeat.
For example, during the gold rush, a young man and his uncle drilled for gold for months on end. Then, they gave up, and sold their equipment to the “junkman” who found out they were only 3 feet away from striking gold.
Everybody faces temporary defeats in the game of life. But if you don’t quit and keep standing, success is closer than you think.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to bounce back from failure and temporary defeat, so you can achieve exceptional success.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why failure is the trademark of success (and how to get comfortable with failure) (0:50)
- A world-renowned psychologist’s “Capitalization” secret for earning tremendous growth (even if you’re not the most talented or successful) (1:32)
- How making failure your friend unleashes achievement, growth, and happiness in your life (2:43)
- The “Fail Forward” technique created by one of the world’s best leaders for using your mistakes as a stepping stone for success (3:32)
- The insidious way temporary defeat tricks you into giving up when you’re inches away from jaw-dropping riches (7:50)
- 2 things that saved me from immeasurable grief and despair when my first wife passed (and how to use them whenever tragedy strikes your life) (11:29)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.