We have been fed a belief system that is no longer working – “Go to school, get a safe job and retire.” But this formula creates a lifetime of pain.
Most people get trapped into jobs that they hate.
Why do most people fall for this trap? It’s mainly because of fear. But fear comes with a price.
The way out of this trap is to have purpose and not chase after money.
If you have purpose, you no longer live in fear. When life is purposeful, money follows you instead of you chasing it.
Today’s guest, Results Leader Craig Hohnberger shines light on purpose so that money chases you.
Listen now – it could save your life.
Show highlights include:
- The “Half-time” technique to achieve more success than you ever had previously (1:45)
- How getting fired from your corporate job can catapult you to live with purpose (so that money chases you) (2:15)
- The “Free” investment that anyone can use to unleash ultimate happiness (4:00)
- The Eighteen-year-old career advice that can leave you broke (and how to avoid it) (9:15)
- The insidious way loved ones keep you away from a life filled with freedom (9:41)
- How to buy a “shortcut” to success (so you don’t end up banging your head against the wall) (12:10)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.