Same age, same high school, same upbringing.
Man 1.0: He’s working overtime, he’s pulling all-nighters, he never sees his kids, and he’s sacrificed his personal life for his professional life. By age 70, he’s clinically depressed, suffering from chronic health problems, and recovering from 3 less than amicable divorces (and disliked by his children).
Man 2.0: He wakes up every day with a sense of purpose, invigorated, vitalised, and looking to attack the day ahead. By age 70, he’s about to celebrate his 40th wedding anniversary with his wife, their 3 children, and their 3 young grandchildren.
Have you ever wondered why these two men with the same upbringing have vastly different lives?
On today’s episode, you’ll discover the exact reason why Man 2.0 has a wholesome, fulfilled, and happy life.
- How plowing straight ahead with the “resistance” magnetises women, happiness, fulfillment, and purpose (4:15)
- Why visiting Starbucks daily means you may never achieve self-respect, worthiness, and love (5:02)
- Discover this 5,000 year old psychological technique to calm the non-stop vortex of swirling thoughts (9:27)
- How to open the floodgates of unconditional love by giving birth to an 8 pound, 6 ounce, newborn infant baby (13:50)
- Why having a baby leads to becoming the top dog or el honcho of your company (14:59)
- The simple way searching deep inside yourself unlocks your inner-resistance (and resolves problems without emotional conflict) (15:34)
- How thrashing about in quicksand promotes unhappiness, depression, anxiety, and a lack of purpose (18:22)
- The insidious way not applying dettol to an injured wound handicaps your freedom, long-term fulfillment, and happiness (23:07)
Does your neediness, fear, or insecurity sabotage your success with women? Do you feel you may be unlovable? For more than 15 years, I've helped thousands of people find confidence, fulfillment, and loving relationships. And I can help you, too. I'm therapist and life coach David Tian, Ph.D. I invite you to check out my free Masterclasses on dating and relationships at https://www.davidtianphd.com/masterclass/ now.
For more about David Tian, go here:
Get access to all my current and future online coaching courses by applying for the Platinum Partnership program today at: