Being relentless is about more than having talent or connections. It’s about stopping at nothing to get what you want.
A person can have all the talent in the world and do nothing with it. When things go wrong, they never move past obstacles and excuses.
If you’re relentless, you’re unstoppable. You inspire others and know that success isn’t about how you think, but what you do. Nothing holds you back and there is no small talk. You make a simple choice every day to go all out.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to become relentless in life and let nothing stop you.
Show Highlights Include:
- The Napoleon Hill philosophy for getting out of trapped thoughts and doing the impossible. (1:45)
- Why you don’t need talent and passion to get out of your comfort zone and succeed in a craft. (3:13)
- Why being a loyal employee gives you more trust, influence, and support today. (5:30)
- How to achieve your wildest dreams through Ray Charles’ legacy. (7:35)
- The Nick Saban way to go from clumsy rookie to powerful champion (and let nothing stop you). (10:34)
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.