When the media talks about wealthy people, you inevitably hear about their net worth. And it might make you feel like you have to grow your net worth as quickly as possible.
But your net worth is only one metric for financial health. What really matters is that you can enjoy your life without worrying about going broke.
And a lot more factors contribute to that. In this episode, you’ll discover why your net worth doesn’t tell the full story about your wealth—and how to get the full picture of your financial situation to grow your wealth for the long term.
Want to stop feeling like your only goal is a high net worth? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How judging your wealth by your net worth makes you feel insecure and keeps you from becoming a millionaire (1:41)
- Why your worth is infinite, whether your “net worth” is sky-high or negative (4:23)
- How the stock market roller coaster can gobble up your net worth, even if it’s in the millions (5:55)
- The weird reason a less valuable asset can give you a better lifestyle than an expensive one (10:52)
- Why wanting a million-dollar net worth is meaningless if you don’t know what that money is for (14:03)
Remember to download Grandma’s Top Tips for an Independent Financial Future by dropping into https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/free/. It's time for YOU to break through to a smart, stable, financial future.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call … just like Grandma would want us to do.
Links mentioned on the show: