Have you considered moving to a new state?
Many of my Californian clients are jumping ship due to high taxes, high cost of living, remote work, and several other factors. When you’re deciding to move to a new state, there are many things you need to consider.
If you’re looking for a way to pay less taxes, moving to one of the 9 states mentioned in today’s show makes your wallet heavier overnight. But just because a state has lower taxes doesn’t mean you’ll be happier.
In this episode, I reveal 9 states with no state income taxes. And help you figure out which state would be the best to move to — whether you’re a retiree already or not.
Listen to the episode now before you decide to move.
Show Highlights Include:
- Do you hate paying high income taxes? Here are 9 states that have no state income tax (4:39)
- Why lack of community could make you blow all your tax savings when you move to somewhere with no state income tax (5:26)
- How to get a free $992 by simply moving to Alaska (7:19)
- Why Florida probably isn’t the best retirement state for you (even though there’s no state income tax) (8:28)
- 2 reasons why Nevada offers retirees a “jackpot” of tax savings (9:04)
- The shocking reason why Texas ranks as one of the least tax-friendly states (13:33)
- Why Wyoming is the most tax-friendly state in the United States (16:08)
To schedule your complimentary retirement track review, head to https://onecapitalmanagement.com. You can also call us at 805-410-5454 or text the word ‘TRACK’ and we’ll reach out to you.