You hear about coaches and consultants making 6-figures as a side income.
But can you really build a 6-figure business while working 9 to 5? Here’s the dilemma:
If you work 40 hours a week, you barely have a minute to breathe. Especially if you have a family.
If you quit, you’ll have all the time and energy you need. But how long will your savings last before you have to crawl back to your boss?
So what do you do?
Today’s guest, Ben Bakayoko, used to charge $99 per hour for his consulting side-hustle. Now, after quitting his job, he sells $50,000 packages. And he’s here to show you how to do the same.
In this episode, you’ll discover when to quit your job, and how to turn your newfound time into 6 figures a year.
Show highlights include:
- The “9-to-5” mindset trap which makes new coaches undercharge by 97% (3:56)
- Why taking payments in advance streamlines your business (and helps you earn more per hour – even if you give a discount) (4:36)
- How to get free mindset coaching that takes your business from $500 a month to $10,000 (or more) (6:43)
- The “$500k” dilemma which prevents entrepreneurs from ever making a million bucks (7:51)
- How to break free from “hourly rate” thinking and finally charge what you’re worth (15:34)
- The weird way charging outlandish prices actually makes your clients happier (23:29)
- 3 telltale signs that quitting your job will accelerate your business to 6-figures (26:08)
If you want to know how to get 50-100 leads for your coaching business every single day, head over to https://getdailyclients.com to grab our free Paid Ad Playbook, as well as some other great bonuses.