Many financial advisors salivate over the idea of hiring a virtual assistant. Virtual assistants add hours, or even days, to your workweek. They boost your productivity, unlocking more income. And they cut your daily frustrations and stresses in half.
But hiring the wrong virtual assistant, or hiring before you’re ready, can increase your workload, expenses, and stress.
In this episode, you’ll discover the 5 things you must do before hiring a virtual assistant, so they help grow your business instead of sabotaging it.
Ready to unlock more hours, more cash, and easier growth with a virtual assistant? Listen now.
Show highlights include:
- The “ADE Method” for organizing your to-do list, boosting your productivity, and reaching your maximum income potential (3:44)
- How outsourcing your weaknesses can financially cripple your company (even if your virtual assistant does a good job) (4:35)
- Why hiring the most expensive virtual assistant costs less than hiring the cheapest applicant (5:25)
- How to land top-tier virtual assistants (even if you can’t pay them as much as they want) (8:59)
- The weird way a virtual assistant makes a better accountability partner than a 5-figure coach (10:43)
- Why hiring an “A-Z” financial advisor marketing agency is a recipe for disappointment, failure, and outlandish costs (11:57)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Coaching and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: