Do you want freedom in your life? It’s easy to get bogged down looking at the big picture. It can be an overwhelming and giant force to contend with. But if you break it down into small, “bite-sized” pieces, freedom is almost inevitable.
The question is. What “daily disciplines” are the most pivotal to shortcut your way to freedom?
In this episode, you’ll discover how to amass an army of “needle” movers in your life, as well as the way to delete dream stealers forever. You’ll also discover the 5 critical tasks you need to do everyday to achieve success and freedom..
- Watch how “daily disciplines” move the physical, financial, spiritual, and entrepreneurial needle in your life (3:53)
- How to be in the best shape of your life by listening to “new advice” (even if you’ve tried for years to melt away stubborn pounds of fat) (9:33)
- Continue “showing up” and watch as you fail to achieve the lifestyle you deserve (and why you should adopt a “results-driven-methodology” instead) (10:11)
- How to amass an army of “needle movers” in your life and delete dream stealers (13:45)
- Boost your “awareness” and never worry about aggressive price drops, higher days on market, and a tough real estate market ever again (16:03)
- Think negative thoughts and watch as the GFC will repeat in your life (even though it won’t happen to everyone) (16:37)
- Make the best financial decision this upcoming recession by relying on “seasoned advice” (17:22)
- 3 opportunities to “reposition” and add value to your real estate assets during a bust (19:30)
- Watch your bank account crumble if you purchase “mediocre-at-best” real estate deals because of momentum (21:36)
- Determine the 5 critical tasks you need to do everyday and watch as you move the needle in your business (26:37)