As entrepreneurs, we’re constantly looking for new ways to get an edge. New software, tools, strategies…
Truth is, none of that matters. Because as this episode proves, even an 8 year old can understand the principles of a 7-figure business.
Today’s guest is Mj – Marquel Russell Jr. He’s only 8, but already building his T-shirt empire. And the wisdom he drops in this episode is what you’d expect from a 7-figure entrepreneur.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to develop unshakeable belief in yourself, push through the hard times and make more sales – even without fancy tools and tactics!
Show highlights include:
- Why hanging around pessimists ruins your chances of business success (2:29)
- How to spot the “cheerleaders” who accelerate your journey to 7 figures (2:37)
- The “believer” mindset that lets you push to new profit records (even when sales are down and it looks like your business will go bankrupt) (2:46)
- Why “DIY” is the most expensive way to do business (3:22)
- Develop multi-millionaire confidence with nothing but a bathroom mirror and some faith (4:13)
If you want to know how to get 50-100 leads for your coaching business every single day, head over to https://getdailyclients.com to grab our free Paid Ad Playbook, as well as some other great bonuses.