Do you know how to figure out when you should retire?
Retiring too early can deplete your money during your golden years and force you back into a job. And retiring too late can steal the best years of your life from your grasp.
Since retirees want to avoid both of these scenarios, wondering when it’s time to retire is the most commonly asked question I get.
In this episode, you’ll discover three things you must do to determine the exact time you should retire. Don’t worry, it’s easier than you think.
Show Highlights Include:
- The weird psychological quirk that can delay your retirement by 5 years (or more) (2:34)
- How to prevent running out of money in retirement (even if you retire sooner than most people) (6:17)
- Why Googling retirement investment advice can plummet your portfolio (even if you find some big winners) (6:45)
- The simple “1-2-3 Punch” method for figuring out the perfect time to retire (9:52)
- The “4-5% Rule” for making your assets outlast you (13:00)
- Why dynamic retirement plans wipe out your anxiety about running out of money during your golden years (even if inflation skyrockets) (16:28)
To schedule your complimentary retirement track review, head to https://onecapitalmanagement.com. You can also call us at 805-410-5454 or text the word ‘TRACK’ and we’ll reach out to you.