Hey coach — you're in a competitive market. Many business coaches would love to steal your clients. And I'm sure, you'd like their clients as well.
To stay competitive and avoid customer rejection, you might feel the pressure to keep your prices low.
But what if charging higher rates were the key to your success? You could attract clients that value your work and shed those that make your life hard.
On today's episode, entrepreneur Elroy White shares how your expertise sets you up as the problem solver. And when people know you can solve their problems, they'll pay your asking price.
Don't let your fear of rejection hold you back. Earn what you're worth as a business coach today.
Listen now to find out how!
Show Highlights Include:
- Have your employers put you through training? Here's how to earn money from that knowledge (3:31)
- Why your early failures train your mind for long-term success (8:01)
- How tapping your friends' expertise gives you a clear vision of your road ahead (8:29)
- Why facing your fears for 5 minutes today will attract new clients for years to come (10:25)
- How treating your clients like old friends creates long-term relationships (11:45)
- The questions to ask yourself to overcome the employee mindset and position yourself as a valuable expert (13:37)
- Why you should never convince your prospects to buy from you (14:30)
If you want to know how to get 50-100 leads for your coaching business every single day, head over to https://getdailyclients.com to grab our free Paid Ad Playbook, as well as some other great bonuses.