In this episode we talk with Byron Brooks and Stefan Wright to hear the unique spin they are putting on builder events. It's a refreshing way to bring like minded builders, remodelers, architects, designers, and students together to work on their game and have a ton of fun while doing it. With your help, and some craft beer, these events can be hosted at a location near you.
Show highlights include:
- The “Craft Beer Secret” for collaborating with your competitors (without sabotaging your business) (2:35)
- How craft beer can help attract young people into the construction industry (9:59)
- Trying to break the mold of the old fashioned way of networking (12:05)
- The strange way drinking craft beer lets you charge your clients more and not be seen as a commodity (16:56)
- We want to provide local champions the autonomy to host local events in their community (26:35)
- It’s a new and refreshing way to network in a stodgy industry (28:12)
If you’d like to learn more about Builders and Brews, you can check out their website at https://www.buildersandbrews.ca/ and follow them on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/buildersandbrews/.
Or if you're interested in learning more about the Builders and Brews pilot program, you can reach out to Duane and Dave on the contact page: https://www.buildernuggets.com/contact/
To get the most out of this podcast, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.