Your website is how you present yourself to potential clients. Even if you’re crushing it on LinkedIn, you won’t get clients if your website sucks.
But unless you’re a professional marketer, it’s hard to know what makes a good website.
In this episode, you’ll discover 20 mistakes financial advisors make with their websites – and how to fix them to get more clients.
Want to turn your website into a client magnet? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- 3 pages on your website you need to optimize to get more clients (and why you can ignore the rest) (2:25)
- How image slideshows scare potential clients away from your website (6:06)
- The easy way to optimize your website for mobile devices (without having to code or learn any technical skills) (6:57)
- How putting your phone number on your website can get you more clients as soon as tomorrow (10:45)
- Why your “professional” pictures make prospects leave your website (12:46)
- How an ugly, self-made website outperforms a gorgeous one from an expensive agency (15:50)
- Why you shouldn’t focus on SEO if you’re making less than $500,000 per year (19:00)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Coaching and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: