When small and medium-sized businesses ask consulting companies for help, they're struggling. But, just because they're struggling doesn't mean they're not profitable.
It's a company's desire, determination, dedication, and discipline that drives them to profitability. Regardless of the value they provide, it's the lack of strategies, operations, and management that hinders they're profitability.
In this episode, Eric Crews, reveals how to scale and grow your business from its struggles.
Show highlights include:
- Why reading “How To Win Friends and Influence People” changes your business philosophy (2:26)
- How selling many products at the same time could put you in seven-figure debt (and why focusing on selling one product makes you more profitable) (3:27)
- How smacking your head in a doorway destroys your company (9:28)
- The vulnerable “Free-Flowing Communication” method that solves your management problem (10:41)
- Why you need to invest in a COO, CFO, and VP of Sales to become a profitable company (11:29)
- How growth strategies ruin companies operations (even if they're profitable) (17:36)
- Why focusing on your financial growth leverages your company's operational goals (24:07)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you loved what Eric revealed in this episode, you’ll find more of him at his website: https://www.crewsconsultinggroup.com.