No one knows who the heck you are when you start your business.
You then must compete with other existing business owners. Which leads to lowering prices and becoming a commodity.
This strategy ensures you head towards bankruptcy and burnout.
The cure to this?
Writing a book, so that you become the only choice in town. This unlocks a flood of customers, and you have no choice but to increase your prices.
Today’s guest, Mike Fallat, a multiple business owner and the go-to guy for helping other entrepreneurs write best-selling books joins us to reveal his process for creating instant authority in the marketplace.
Show highlights include:
- The secret for building lasting relationships (that unlock a stream of revenue) (2:10)
- Where to find your ideal customers that want to give you a boatload of money (7:40)
- The “magical box” formula for generating extra revenue streams (7:53)
- How to create a legacy that ensures your kids are taken care of (8:28)
- The one book that changes every entrepreneur’s life forever (10:02)
- The sneaky “Amazon Bestseller” strategy for making your book a top seller and gaining instant authority (even in competitive niches) get your book to be a number one Amazon best seller (use it for instant authority) (13:26)
The “bad draft” method for getting success in your life (so that others pay you for your time) (26:19)
If you’d like to connect with Mike Fallat, please visit him at https://dreamstarterspublishing.com/ or connect with him on Instagram at the dream starter.