Do you ever wonder what motivates entrepreneurs to start their own businesses?
For John Crissy, Founder of Gut Armor and a champion of gut health, his passion for creating top-notch gut health products that help people heal, and his desire to break free from the 9-5 grind, inspired him to start his own brand.
But what can John's experience teach you?
In this episode, he shares his insights on how you can build a successful brand from scratch to acquisition.
Whether you're interested in improving your own gut health or dreaming of launching your own brand, John's expertise can help guide you on your journey.
Show highlights include:
- The “now or never” mindset to break free from 9 to 5 and start your dream business. (3:57)
- How to use “WH” to get the most bioavailable prebiotics and probiotics. (6:26)
- How to prevent a lot of gut issues before they happen using the “F” approach. (8:28)
- The top two things that butyrate helps heal, so you can say goodbye to nagging health concerns. (9:00)
- The top 3 challenges of running Gut Armour for supplement industry newcomers. (13:04)
- How to use Amazon and Shopify to efficiently build an acquirable brand. (16:00)