What most people do when things get tough is give up.
The average person fails and convinces themselves that this is the end. This will ensure that you never reach your goals.
Failure breads strong humans, particularly strong entrepreneurs. It’s the right of passage for every successful person.
How do we know this? Look at most successful people – they started with absolutely nothing or lost it all to only gain it back.
Today’s guest, Mark Andrew, a multiple business owner and investor joins us to discuss how he overcame defeat – from not being able to afford groceries to owning multiple businesses.
See how defeat can be transformed into success.
Show highlights include:
- How to learn the language of business (even if you grew up in a trailer) (7:04)
- Where to find mentors so that you can get paid to learn (7:42)
- How to take out the bad influence in your life out like trash (before they limit your chance of success) (14:00)
- The “commitment” formula to go from zero to multiple 6 figures in 6 months (15:05)
- The secret reason why God wants you to be successful (only the wise realize this) (17:27)
- Why business schoolteachers in college are setting you up for failure (18:45)
- The “Doubt Creep” that every person must overcome to be successful (before it paralyzes you) (19:35)
- Why even the smartest people suffer with no results (and what to do about this) (20:25)
- Use this secret “Mirror Neuron” technique to learn any skill quickly (21:00)
- The secret “scaling” formula to build a company that doesn’t require you to be in it (26:22)
If you’d like to connect with Andrew, please connect with him on Facebook at Mark Andrew or email him at email@example.com.