As we evolve, so do our needs, resulting in a scarcity of products to meet them.
So what can we do? Well, by innovating and creating more products based on your needs so that you can meet your needs and the needs of thousands of others in the same shoes.
In this episode, Arjan Chima, Co-Founder and CEO of Centr, shares his inspiring journey of turning a lack of products that fit his needs into a thriving brand.
You'll discover how to build a brand in a highly regulated but not widely known industry like CBD.
Show highlights include:
- How to approach naming ideation to have the perfect consumer-focused brand name that people want to support before they even know you. (5:20)
- The C-factor to that can help you scale exponentially without stress. (6:19)
- The “exit” mindset that could cost you your brand (and the mindset you should have instead if you want to build a reputable brand.) (8:15)
- How to build a better brand than your competitors using “consumer scenarios” (8:49)
- How to overcome obstacles with advertising regulated products like CBD (16:38)
- The “Centr” method of regaining what life's demands have taken away from you. (22:36)