What do you think is the highest priority for a great sales leader?
Helping every member of the team hit their KPI’s? Investing into the development of people who are struggling the most? Or perhaps it’s focusing only on your top performers?
The right answer is, “It depends!”
There is one thing that is always true, however. Like it or not, as a leader you must learn to say “No” when asked to engage in low priority activities.
Join me in this episode as I share the formula for success that great sales leaders follow to achieve more with less time and to help their people live up to their full potential.
Tune in now!
Show Highlights Include:
- How great sales leaders figure out the right teammates to invest their time in (This results in hours of frustration avoided and outsized returns for your time investment) (1:20)
- Are your teammates averse to change? Do this to figure out whether you’re investing your time in the wrong person (3:17)
- The “Assessment” Habit every great leader has in their arsenal that keeps them and their team from getting stuck in a rut (4:00)
- The “Ruthless Prioritization” method to make sure you stay hyper-focused on the tasks that matter (8:46)
- Tired of solving low-priority problems for your teammates? Do this the next time a teammate comes to you with an issue that’s not worth investing your time (9:03)
Book a call with Matt using this link: https://calendly.com/mattmcdarby/30min
To know more about United Sales Resources, head on over to our website http://www.usr-llc.com and
follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UnitedSalesResources
Follow Matt on social media: