A leader's relationship with their team depends on one crucial factor, which can either make or break it.
Without this key element, your teammates are unlikely to willingly follow your lead, no matter what strategies or techniques you employ.
That essential factor is trust.
As a leader, your teammates simply want to know that you have their back. They rely on you to support them when they encounter challenges.
In this episode, we are joined by Tony DiLeo, the Senior Director of Sales at Converge One. He shares valuable insights on how to establish trust and become an effective leader. You'll discover how to inspire your teammates to consistently achieve their targets and much more!
Show Highlights Include:
- The “Two Way Street” lesson every leader needs to realize to get people to follow them of their own free will (2:17)
- How to ethically leverage “Street Credit” to get buy in and support from your team (3:05)
- Is your company pushing big changes? Here’s what you need to do as a leader to keep your team motivated (5:18)
- The “1 on 1” coaching guide to keeping your team performing to the best of their abilities (9:27)
- How to build more authentic connections and get people in your corner (14:32)
Book a call with Matt using this link:https://calendly.com/mattmcdarby/30min
Follow Matt on social media: