Taking time for yourself is a powerful practice that allows you to reflect and reset from the stress of everyday work, life and family.
But most women don’t do it.
They think they’re busy with everything going on in their lives, so they can’t afford the time to decompress.
And that’s normal.
But there will never be a perfect time to do it, so in order to have these experiences you have to acknowledge that you have to make time.
When you make time for yourself, you will return from your experience refreshed, stronger and more vibrant. The people important to you will see and reap the benefits of you taking time for yourself.
In this episode, you’ll discover the power behind taking a break for yourself. You’ll also learn how to relax, tap into renewed energy and decompress so you can enjoy the benefits of this experience.
Show Highlights Include:
- The value of setting aside time for yourself (and how it helps you shift into reflection mode faster) (6:00)
- The magical calming effect of having someone else take care of you (instead of taking on everything yourself) (9:41)
- The debilitating effects of negative feelings when you don’t take enough time to process them. (11:20)
- How you can reap the restorative benefits of your childlike energy. (12:52)
- Why you shouldn’t feel guilty about taking time for yourself. (16:26)
Interested in coaching with Brilliant Balance? Schedule an exploratory call here: www.brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Subscribe to The Brilliant Balance Weekly and we’ll deliver it to your digital doorstep each Tuesday: www.brilliant-balance.com/weekly
Need a few moments of peace? Listen to our free 5-Minute Meditation: www.brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057