Do you ever feel like a prisoner?
2,400 years ago, Socrates described this to one of his students and called it “The Cave.”
“The Cave” is about how society turns its people into prisoners — without them even realizing it. And the more you try to escape the cave, the more the other prisoners try to pull you back down to their level.
You will experience this same story through your journey to entrepreneurship. People you grew up with become envious. They’ll criticize you and call you foolish.
But if you escape the cave, you’ll experience more freedom and success than you can imagine. It’s the best feeling in the world.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to escape the cave and not care about the opinions of the prinosers you’re leaving behind.
Listen to the episode now, escape the cave, and experience the freedom most people can only dream about.
Show highlights include:
- Socrates’ startling business secret for uncovering infinite knowledge inside yourself that helps you dominate your industry (1:15)
- How a 2400 year-old story unlocks more financial freedom in your life than today's hottest business book (2:49)
- The insidious way society programs you into being a prisoner (and how to finally break free) (17:42)
- Why working hard, saving money, and getting into massive debt is “The Great American Lie” (and how to start living “The American Dream” today) (17:47)
- The brutal truth about why people hate you when you get a whiff of success (25:43)
- How flexing your courage muscle makes you instantly feel more free (27:23)
- The powerful “Sun Secret” passed down by a zen master for becoming self-sustaining and living the life of your dreams (28:12)
You’re only as strong as your circle. Want to surround yourself with other patriot entrepreneurs like yourself? Then join my Inner Circle at https://www.mikesinnercircle.com/.