Show highlights include:
- How to avoid skipping days in the gym when you have phlegm, aches, and pains (especially during flu season) (3:54)
- Why human nature undermines your health goals and pulls you back into your destructive habits (7:59)
- How our instant gratification world stops you from achieving your fitness goals and adds unnecessary stress to your shoulders (10:07)
- Why having broad goals like wanting to lose weight can actually cause the number on your scale to go up (11:16)
- The strange way twiddling your thumbs helps you build muscle and lose weight (13:55)
- 4 proven ways to finally stop self-sabotaging your health and fitness goals (23:130
- The “structure, not restriction” mindset that lets you “get away” with having a few beers or sweet treats without wrecking your health goals (24:52)
On July 12th, I launched a 90-day Metabolic Amplification Formula for 20 people. If you want one of the remaining 16 spots, schedule an appointment with me at http://metabolicamplificationformula.com.
If you need a one-on-one nutrition coach (without strict dieting rules), I have 2 spots open for clients. You can take one of those spots here: https://coachkatiedanger.mykajabi.com/.
If you’d like to book a Discovery Call with me so you can hit your health and fitness goals faster, book your appointment at http://talkwithcoachkatie.com.
If you’d like to implement a mobility routine in your morning routine, you can check out the free guide I created for you here: http://mobilitywarrior.com/.
If you’re interested in taking supplements, but don’t know where to start, head over to http://yourfitnesssupplements.com and get your own personalized supplement assessment.
One of the most underrated ways to train your body is with bodyweight movements. That’s why I created the Bodyweight Muscles Training Program. You can have great workouts without needing a barbell or a gym membership. You can grab your free copy of the program over at http://bodyweightmuscles.com.
If you’re looking for a leg day workout plan that is perfect for beginners and those with bad knees, go http://LegDayWorkout.com to get your free workouts. .
If you’d like to try any supplements mentioned in today’s show, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find them. And you can save 30% on your first purchase with the coupon code CoachKatieDanger at checkout!
If you’ve already purchased supplements from Red H Nutrition, then use the coupon code Podcast20 to save an additional 20% on your future orders.
Or if you need help creating a supplement program, send me an email at Katie@CoachKatieDanger.com and I’ll be happy to help you.
If you’d like to join a group of Everyday Athletes like yourself, join our Facebook Group Everyday Athletes Worldwide.
And make sure to follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/coachkatiedanger