Show highlights include:
- The “Structure Strategy” that lets you eat your favorite tasty treats while still eating healthy (3:07)
- Why counting your macros isn’t sustainable (and the easier way to figure out the best foods to eat) (6:03)
- 18 top-notch sources of protein to include in your diet (7:07)
- 31 different types of high-quality carbohydrates (11:54)
- Why garlic is one of the best immunity-boosting vegetables you can eat (16:05)
- How eating more healthy and delicious fats makes your muscles stronger (18:07)
- 23 healthy fats to make sure you’re getting enough fat through your diet (18:28)
- The “Unprocessed Litmus Test” that helps you make better food choices before your next meal (24:23)
- How to know how much macronutrients you should eat by using your hand (without weighing and measuring your food every meal) (26:37)
On July 12th, I launched a 90-day Metabolic Amplification Formula for 20 people. If you want one of the remaining 16 spots, schedule an appointment with me at http://metabolicamplificationformula.com.
If you need a one-on-one nutrition coach (without strict dieting rules), I have 2 spots open for clients. You can take one of those spots here: https://coachkatiedanger.mykajabi.com/.
If you’d like to book a Discovery Call with me so you can hit your health and fitness goals faster, book your appointment at http://talkwithcoachkatie.com.
If you’d like to implement a mobility routine in your morning routine, you can check out the free guide I created for you here: http://mobilitywarrior.com/.
If you’re interested in taking supplements, but don’t know where to start, head over to http://yourfitnesssupplements.com and get your own personalized supplement assessment.
One of the most underrated ways to train your body is with bodyweight movements. That’s why I created the Bodyweight Muscles Training Program. You can have great workouts without needing a barbell or a gym membership. You can grab your free copy of the program over at http://bodyweightmuscles.com.
If you’re looking for a leg day workout plan that is perfect for beginners and those with bad knees, go http://LegDayWorkout.com to get your free workouts. .
If you’d like to try any supplements mentioned in today’s show, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find them. And you can save 30% on your first purchase with the coupon code CoachKatieDanger at checkout!
If you’ve already purchased supplements from Red H Nutrition, then use the coupon code Podcast20 to save an additional 20% on your future orders.
Or if you need help creating a supplement program, send me an email at Katie@CoachKatieDanger.com and I’ll be happy to help you.
If you’d like to join a group of Everyday Athletes like yourself, join our Facebook Group Everyday Athletes Worldwide.
And make sure to follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/coachkatiedanger