Show highlights include:
- The “Death Bed” mindset tweak for staying laser-focused on your fitness goals (especially when you’re tired and busy) (2:38)
- Why you’ll never have the body you want if you treat your goals like politicians treat their promises (3:16)
- The weird way losing 50 pounds in one month sets you up to gain even more weight in the next few months (7:10)
- How wishful thinking destroys your fitness goals (even if you think it’s motivating you) (7:40)
- Why a macronutrient calorie plan won’t help you lose weight (and the skills you need to lose weight and keep it off) (8:28)
- How starting a business makes your wildest fitness goals easier to reach (12:04)
- The “Shift Fire” trick for when you’re about to quit that instantly refocuses and remotivates you (14:53)
- The 3 most common ways we self-sabotage (and how to conquer them for good) (17:27)
On July 12th, I launched a 90-day Metabolic Amplification Formula for 20 people. If you want one of the remaining 16 spots, schedule an appointment with me at http://metabolicamplificationformula.com.
If you need a one-on-one nutrition coach (without strict dieting rules), I have 2 spots open for clients. You can take one of those spots here: https://coachkatiedanger.mykajabi.com/.
If you’d like to book a Discovery Call with me so you can hit your health and fitness goals faster, book your appointment at http://talkwithcoachkatie.com.
If you’d like to implement a mobility routine in your morning routine, you can check out the free guide I created for you here: http://mobilitywarrior.com/.
If you’re interested in taking supplements, but don’t know where to start, head over to http://yourfitnesssupplements.com and get your own personalized supplement assessment.
One of the most underrated ways to train your body is with bodyweight movements. That’s why I created the Bodyweight Muscles Training Program. You can have great workouts without needing a barbell or a gym membership. You can grab your free copy of the program over at http://bodyweightmuscles.com.
If you’re looking for a leg day workout plan that is perfect for beginners and those with bad knees, go http://LegDayWorkout.com to get your free workouts. .
If you’d like to try any supplements mentioned in today’s show, head over to https://RedHNutrition.com to find them. And you can save 30% on your first purchase with the coupon code CoachKatieDanger at checkout!
If you’ve already purchased supplements from Red H Nutrition, then use the coupon code Podcast20 to save an additional 20% on your future orders.
Or if you need help creating a supplement program, send me an email at Katie@CoachKatieDanger.com and I’ll be happy to help you.
If you’d like to join a group of Everyday Athletes like yourself, join our Facebook Group Everyday Athletes Worldwide.
And make sure to follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/coachkatiedanger