In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How admitting your failures as a parent to your children raises their respect for you (even if you think it’ll ruin it) (2:13)
- Why your ego sabotages your relationships (and the simple two-second trick to swallow your pride) (3:21)
- How putting your church before your family destroys your relationship with your kids (9:26)
- The “Music Method” for effortlessly encouraging your children to be independently dependent on God (14:08)
- How a bone-crushing and coma-inducing accident can turn even the toughest atheists into believers (24:01)
If you’d like to connect with Andrew, you can connect with him on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-plummer-a594331a/?originalSubdomain=uk or send him an email at email@example.com.
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
If you're looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read.