In the Bible, Jesus forgives an adulterous woman long before she forgives herself. In fact, he reveals to her that the only one condemning her is herself.
Here’s why this matters even if you’re not religious:
Only you are punishing yourself for your sins, mistakes, and past traumas. This creates hopelessness, depression, anxiety, and even addiction. But once you figure out how to stop criticizing yourself, you’ll experience more happiness than you thought possible.
In this episode, I’m revealing how to stop beating yourself up so you can see how great your life can be.
Show highlights include:
- How an ancient Bible story helps you to free yourself from being enslaved to your sins (even if you’re not religious) (3:08)
- Why fighting your emotions is like fighting a cloud (and how to restore the blue sky whenever you’re feeling down) (8:34)
- The weird way feeling soul-crushing defeat is the first step to destroying your sense of worthlessness (9:07)
- The dirt-simple mindset tweak that restores your sense of hope (16:22)
- The 3-step “Freedom and Forgiveness Process” for healing all your past traumas and mistakes (18:40)
- Why the Hebrew definition of “sin” makes it 10x easier to forgive yourself after sinning (19:22)
- How you’re subconsciously poisoning your insides with negativity, lethargy, and hopelessness (26:33)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041