Inflation is upon us, and probably here to stay. You can look at this as a negative or see it as an opportunity. It’s all about how you position your business for the future. Join us for a conversation with Spencer Powel from Builder Funnel Academy.
Show highlights include:
- Why treating your services like products makes it easier to raise your prices alongside inflation (5:47)
- How to make your construction business more profitable while accepting less projects and bringing in less revenue (6:28)
- The counterintuitive reason scaling your business can make you less profitable (7:15)
- How to fend off inflationary periods (without raising your prices) (9:11)
- It’s uncomfortable to tell your clients about price increases but it is a conversation that has to happen. You need to keep your business financially sound and profitable (12:50)
- The “Selfishness Secret” that provides more value to your customers and allows you to charge more (13:35)
- The “pricing into the future” model for to beat inflation (16:20)
- How remote work creates a massive opportunity for your construction business (24:36)
If you’d like to chat with Spencer and see how his team can turn your website into a lead generation machine, go to https://builderfunnel.com.
To get the most out of this podcast, or connect with Duane and Dave, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.