Have you been feeling overwhelmed? Worried all the time? Anxious about everything going on in the world? You feel certain you should tend to your own mental health, but it seems impossible when there are so many things going on around you.
So how do you stay calm when everything seems to fall apart?
In today’s episode, you’ll discover some powerful practices to access your own inner calm—even if it's been hibernating for a while.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why feeling calm has nothing to do with what’s going on around us (04:16)
- An age-old wisdom that can help you understand and manage your anxiety (07:11)
- 4 simple things you can do every day to get out of your head and into the present moment (07:32)
- How to re-channel your brain to feel calmer and more present (11:15)
- The sneaky way your brain blows news completely out of proportion(13:52)
- How to apply the “agency mindset” to overcome the fight or flight mechanism provoked by anxiety (16:42)
- A breathing technique inspired by screaming babies that can help you ease anxiety in less than a minute (22:17)
- A prayer that you can practice every day to remain calm and centered (25:36)
Download your FREE Rebalancing Toolkit to design a week that lets you feel like you have it all:
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057/
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
And to find out more about my signature coaching program, Breakthrough:
Find out more about Cultivate What Matters: https://cultivatewhatmatters.com/
use the code BRILLIANTBALANCE and get free shipping ( valid until 5/31/22)
Connect with Emily: https://emformarvelous.com/.