Thank all of you so much for being a part of our first year! Before we kick off a new season we have one last show to do for 2021. Let's take a look back at what has been most popular with our listeners, and hear a few of our favorites as well. As a thank you for all your support we want to kick-off 2022 with some new surprises for how Builder Nuggets can help you build freedom, elevate your team, and how you can become more involved!
Show highlights include:
- The “Golden Retriever Puppy” hiring secret that gives you a massive competitive advantage (7:03)
- The most fundamental missing ingredient in your business that’s hindering your growth (13:37)
- Why passion is the single most important “skill” your projects managers need (19:10)
- The “Gathering Data with Your Eyes” trick for raising your pieces (without getting backlash from your clients) (23:15)
- How to remove yourself from your day-to-day operations so you can sell your company for a fat paycheck (30:01)
- The weird way writing your eulogy lets you take 14 weeks of vacation every year (33:00)
- How to figure out your unique ability and create the ultimate team fabric in your business (42:52)
- The simple “Relational, not Transactional” mindset shift that makes success inevitable (48:58)
- The counterintuitive way massive growth can bankrupt your business (and how to grow the right way) (1:02:35)
To get the most out of this podcast, or connect with Duane and Dave, head over to https://buildernuggets.com and join our active community of like-minded builders and remodelers.