In last week’s episode, we took a whirlwind tour of the Enneagram and its nine types. You may have even found out where you fit into the Enneagram model (and what drives your behavior).
But the gateway to deeper connection is in communicating with all types of the Enneagram. And you can break them up into three centers of communication – head, heart, and body.
When you can listen and learn from anyone, patterns emerge. You understand how people thrive, connect, and work best. When you pay attention to what makes people feel most alive, deeper connection is possible.
In this episode, you’ll discover the Enneagram way of connecting with others on a deeper level.
Show highlights include:
- How to communicate and connect with your full self using the Narrative Enneagram. (3:44)
- Why the Center's Approach enhances teamwork and produces your best work. (12:11)
- How to stop centering emotions around others and feel more connected with yourself. (19:45)
- How to feel more supported (and less overwhelmed by feelings). (23:30)
- Using Enneagram language to connect with others (while respecting boundaries). (31:48)
***DISCOUNT CODES, RESOURCES, & SOCIAL LINKS***
Interested in coaching with Brilliant Balance? Schedule an exploratory call here: www.brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Need a few moments of peace? Listen to our free 5 Minute Meditation: www.brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Subscribe to The Brilliant Balance Weekly and we’ll deliver it to your digital doorstep each Tuesday:
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057
The Enneagram Personality Assessment: wepss.com
Learn More About Leslie Hershberger’s Work: https://lesliehershberger.com/