You’re probably wasting your time setting the wrong goals. You could be procrastinating, right now, and not even realise you’re focusing on the wrong activity.
Activities like fighting for a 10% raise, when you really need to 10x your income NOW if you ever want to escape the rat race.
Does 10X’ing your income sound daunting? It’s easier than you think.
Listen to this episode to find out how!
Show highlights include:
- Why becoming a brain surgeon to earn $413,000/year would be the stupidest financial decision of your life (1:12)
- How “lifestyle creep” is keeping you poor, even as you make more money (2:37)
- “Enough” is not enough: why you need more money than what keeps you comfortable now (3:21)
- Why being a “selective pessimist” makes you boatloads of money when opportunity strikes (4:32)
- The simple question that helps you hit gravity-defying goals… like making $400k/year working 1 hour per week (6:03)
- Why you need to actively fight for “passive” income (9:27)
- Where to invest your resources if you want to skyrocket your business (hint: it’s not a bigger team) (11:27)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.