Most entrepreneurs are hard headed and focus on the wrong things:.
They focus on business growth, making more money and ultimately building wealth. And in the process of chasing their dreams, they neglect spending time with their family, miss every meaningful life event, and wake up years too late, realizing their dreams were actually nightmares in disguise.
What good is having everything material if you have no one to share it with?
It’s possible to obtain your dreams—without creating a nightmare out of them where you barely know your family. In fact, all you need is a tried and true framework.
In this episode, join me with Larry Hagner, host of the “Dad Edge” podcast, as he shows you how to set up frameworks so that you are not only chasing your dreams, but you are having meaningful connections with your family at home.
Show highlights include:
- The “accelerator” learning technique that gets you to your business goals quicker (without sacrificing your family) (11:41)
- How these insidious “landmines” can explode your family life (even if you are hitting your business goals) (17:27)
- The “trifecta” method for making boat loads of cash and sharing your success with your loved ones (17:46)
The weird way these common business skills make your family life suffer (avoid this if you want to have meaningful connections) (17:52)
- The biggest “all in” lie dads in business fall for that breaks up your family from the inside out (and why your family suffers as a result) (19:22)
- How to spark intimacy with your wife in 4 minutes (25:29)
The 3 extreme emotions that keep you in a boxing ring with your family (and how to handle them before they escalate) (42:16)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.
If you want to connect with Larry Hagner, please visit: https://thedadedge.com/