Time moves fast.
In 2023, we’re closer to 2050 than 1990.
With or without you, time marches on. And if you don’t change now, you’re going to be stuck in the same position 5 years from now. 80 hour weeks. Constant need to grind and hustle your way through life. No playtime with your kids. Always thinking about the business, and never enjoying the fruits of your labor.
But there is a simple solution. All it takes is a couple hours after dinner, a few phone calls, and 2 or 3 clicks on a real estate investing website. And if you dedicate this time to invest in your future, you’ll reap unimaginable rewards.
You’ll be able to drop off and pick up your kids, ignore pesky clients and pointless meetings, cancel the constant worry and anxiety of signing a new deal, and magnetically attract money to you.
This is all possible.
And in today’s episode, I’m going to reveal why earning an extra $40,000 a year is “child’s play” when you start focusing on your life 5 years from now. You’ll also discover one of the most dangerous mindsets, the “IWTGRF” mindset, which throttles your growth by a factor of 10:1.
Show Highlights Include:
- By 2028, you will own a Ferrari, a Lamborghini, a beautiful mansion, and maybe even a Yacht. How? Ask yourself this question (0:26)
- The insidious “IWTGRF” mindset that murders the chances you actually making a million dollars (1:39)
- Never manually collect rent from your multifamily property ever again (and increase your net cash flow)? Here’s how (4:14)
- Why pounding the pavement as a contractor shackles you to an 80 hour work week (even as a worn out 80 year old) (13:10)
- [Contractors] Magnetize clients effortlessly to you by making Jeffery Dahmer look like an innocent girl scout (13:55)
- How to make earning an extra $40,000 a year look like child’s play with multifamily real estate (and earn up to $300,000 per month) (14:19)
- Interested in generating millions of dollars in passive income? Take a couple swimming lessons at your local pool (15:09)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.
If you want to connect with me, follow me on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/jennings.smith.50 or Instagram here: