Do you ever think you can do it yourself? This is the worst mindset you could adopt. You’ll be stressed, inundated with unimportant things that “just need to be done,” and more importantly, you won’t be able to scale your business.
While your competitors are earning more (and working less), you’re working 80 hour weeks with nothing to show for it. If working like Gary Vee isn’t the answer, then what is?
On today’s episode, you’ll discover how to tap into millions of hidden dollars, and how to regain back years of your precious time.
- How pouring concrete by hand stagnates your business growth permanently (6:13)
- The smart way to unlock freedom by moving 10 gallons of water across a room (9:53)
- Why forking out $100,000 a year generates a $1,000,000 back (13:00)
- How losing $15,000 in 3 months creates Ivory Tower levels of wealth (18:05)
- The insidious way working like Gary Vee makes passive income impossible (20:33)
- How letting Stacy take control of your meetings unlocks hours of time to pursue “leveraged opportunities” (23:40)