It’s easy to forget how powerful real estate investing is. Which is why we need a reminder every now and then.
For example, when today’s guest, Henry Washington, bought his first house, he wasn’t allowed to be on the loan. It was his wife’s house because he had no savings and terrible credit. After a 3 am panic attack, he decided he’d get into real estate investing.
Within his first 90 days, he bought and sold a house, made $30k, and had a bank begging to give him more money to do it again.
Real estate investing has the power to change lives faster than anything else. And if you’re not using this in your marketing messages, you’re missing out.
In this episode, Henry Washington from the BiggerPockets podcast joins me to reveal how to multiply yourself, your wealth, and your freedom with real estate investing.
Show highlights include:
- How to buy your first property within 90 days of starting (even if you don’t have money or good credit) (6:26)
- The trick for convincing your brain to spend all its time creating your dream life for you (7:03)
- Why the language you use is the only difference between making millions in real estate or barely paying your bills (7:14)
- The insidious way planning your real estate investing journey hinders your growth (11:57)
- The “Sharing Secret” for multiplying your wealth faster by giving it away (14:53)
Want to discover more social media secrets that unlock even more freedom in your life? Then visit Henry’s website here: http://henrywashington.com, follow him on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/thehenrywashington, or check out his Tik Tok here: https://www.tiktok.com/@thehenrywashington.
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy