Too many people trap themselves in a business they started or a job they hate. But they’re afraid to quit because they’re worried everything will crash and burn when they leave.
Here’s the problem:
You can never make more time. That’s why having a high-paying job or successful business is a disaster in disguise. They trick you into spending all your time working instead of focusing on what matters: you and your family.
In this episode, I reveal why time is NOT money and how to get your time back so you can spend it on what matters. Listen to the episode now before you waste any more time on unimportant things.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why having your own business or a high-paying job can sabotage your family and life (1:10)
- Do you feel like you’re irreplaceable? Here’s why you’re replaceable (and why you should celebrate this) (1:21)
- The only 2 people you’re irreplaceable to (and how to leverage this fact to finally quit your soul-sucking J-O-B) (3:22)
- How to avoid the #1 deathbed regret most people have (4:23)
- Why chasing memories is more fulfilling and freeing than having millions in the bank (5:22)
- The weird way building a business traps you in a cage of misery and dependence (and how to create a business that prints freedom on demand) (9:04)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.
If you want to connect with me, follow me on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/jennings.smith.50 or Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/jenningsfostersmithjr/.