Standing out in your marketing space is competitive and difficult. But sticking out like a sore thumb increases your revenue.
Doing the following lets you run a profitable business: study your sales metrics, evolve and adapt changing technologies, and get granular to determine where holes exist.
Kevin Wessels was pushed out of the corporate nest during the COVID-19 pandemic. He now runs a business consulting firm helping SMBs to meet and exceed their benchmarks.
In this episode, he reveals how you gauge your metrics to grow your business.
Show highlights include:
- How getting fired get you excited to start your own business (3:21)
- Why waking up earlier lets you overcome adversity during the day (even if you are a night owl) (7:14)
- How focusing on the most important revenue generating activities at the beginning of your day skyrockets your business (8:46)
- The “Business Fundamentals” method that lets you master your development capabilities for scaling your business faster (10:05)
- Why studying your KPIs nets the results you want (14:52)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you loved what Kevin revealed in this episode, you’ll find more of him online at https://www.revsherpas.com.