Humans have a weird psychological quirk that “nukes” your marketing results. And this is especially true with real estate investors.
What’s this quirk?
After you’ve had a record-breaking month, not achieving that level of revenue feels like you’re declining. Because of this, real estate investors will try and fix something that’s not broken, which could wreck your revenue.
The problem with this is that it doesn’t account for randomness.
Marketing is random. Just because a PPC ad didn’t generate as much revenue as it did last month doesn’t mean it’s broken. But if you let this fool you, you could destroy your best-performing marketing campaigns.
In this episode, you’ll discover a simple way to prevent your emotions from sabotaging your marketing. Listen to the episode now before you make this mistake!
Show highlights include:
- The dark side of having a record-breaking month that can kill your momentum (3:43)
- Why luck is responsible for your best months in business (and how to increase the chances you get lucky) (5:12)
- The insidious way record-breaking months trick you into making boneheaded decisions (8:09)
- How “Statistical Noise” fools real estate investors into depleting their revenue (and the simple way to prevent this) (10:57)
- The “Trend Secret” that consistently produces better marketing results over time (11:20)
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group.
Want to find motivated seller leads online but don’t know where to start? Download the free Motivated Seller Keyword Report today at https://adwordsnerds.com/keywords.
For more actionable advice like this episode, check out the REI Nerds YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/adwordsnerds.